Naas - New Beginnings – A Creative Workshop
Naas Library Wednesday 1st February 10am – 11:30am
Come join us for a creative workshop as we enter the first day of Spring in Ireland – to celebrate Saint Brigid’s Day - a new season of hope and growth.
This reflective and interactive workshop will include:
- Introduction to new beginnings: Overview of St Brigids Day/ Imbolc – as an aid to gently entering into a new season of Spring creativity
- A special spring revitalization exercise – Soft mind and body exercises to stir and awaken the senses to new possibilities
- Creative visualization and Journal prompts– Unique Brigid Cross notebooks will be provided with guided prompts to help you visualize new areas of growth in your life: creative/practical projects to sprout, as part of your new 2023 beginning
- St Brigid Nature Cross Making – Why and How we make them traditionally, and how to adapt sustainably, with whatever materials you have at hand. A range of plant-based materials will be provided to make crosses, supported by creative facilitators.
- Make your own spring cleaning aromatherapy blends: Natural chemical free, cleaning products to support clearing your living space – pure as snowdrops- for new spring projects
- Sow edible seeds: to take away, to celebrate a new cycle of growth
All materials and refreshments will be provided e.g. reflective journal and mood board, Brigid cross materials, aromatherapy oils, tea and coffee.
Book here: https://buytickets.at/naaslibrary/832253Back to other Event Items